Oh no, we’re on the second last day already! But let’s not feel sad, because these bloggers are posting today!
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2014
- Bethzaida at Bookittyblog writes, “There were lots of things that I loved about Haze. One of them being the characters. Rafa and Gaby were my favorites…. One of the things that I really enjoyed was that Rafa didn’t try to take on the role of Gaby’s protector. He knew she was able to kick demon ass and even pushed her a bit to show her that she could be the badass Gabe she doesn’t remember.”
- Krystal at Krystal’s Stellar Book Blog swears that “I read while holding my breath! The fast-paced, intense, action packed scene with that cliffhanger at the end? Really?! It was just too much! … If you haven’t read this series, you might want to! Even if you don’t love angels and hellbeasts and hellions, you’ll find something in Paula Weston’s Rephaim’s series that you will love!”
- After the flailing, Jaime and her sister Erin at FictionFare took some time to interview Paula Weston. Find out “What is the weirdest thing you googled while researching for this series?” “What has been your favorite scene to write and why?” and “Were there any scenes that had to be cut that you wish would have stayed in?” to name a few.
- Bec Stafford at Marianne de Pierres’s Escape Club interviews Paula and they talk about the appeal of Rafa!
- Christina at The Paperback Princesses says, “There is some serious pulse-pounding, heart-thumping action! Things start to get very involved as we see the relationship between Rafa and Gaby develop.”
If you’ve read Shadows and are familiar with the character, visit the links to see which Rephaim the bloggers are most like! We are also running a giveaway during the blog tour! The prize? A signed copy (YES!) of Shadows in hardcover and a copy of Haze in hardcover. We have THREE sets of these!!! You’ll be well on your way to catching up before Shimmer and Burn is published. What do you have to do to enter? Follow the blog tour and leave a comment on any of the participating blogs, but it must be on their Haze blog tour posts. So go visit their posts! We will be updating the links daily to make it easier for you to follow the blog tour and enter the giveaway.
Details: Here’s the best part, you can leave a comment on ALL of the blogs and that will count as multiple entries! So if you commented on all five blogs today, that’s five entries!
Dates: Contest starts on Monday, September 15, 2014 and closes on Sunday, September 21, 2014 at 11:49 pm EST. Three winner will be randomly selected and announced on Monday, September 22, 2014 to receive the prize.
Here‘s the full tour schedule if you want to see who else will be blogging this week. You can also follow @TundraBooks, @PaulaWeston, and the wonderful bloggers on twitter! We’re also on facebook: Tundra Books, Paula Weston, and The Rephaim. Need a refresher? Check out our blog tour for Shadows.