It’s a family affair! Join Sharon, Randi and their special guest, Bram and their families for this very special, first ever, up close and personal gathering of family and friends singing together. Live in your living room.
Tickets are $10. Families of three or more require two tickets. A Sharon and Randi show is a sing-along concert for the entire family, featuring such well-loved Sharon, Lois and Bram favourites as “She’ll Be Coming ‘Round the Mountain,” “Five Little Monkeys,” “One Elephant,” “Tingalayo,” and of course, “Skinnamarink” as well as exciting new songs released this past year.
Sharon and Randi Hampson, authors of Sharon, Lois and Bram’s Skinnamarink, perform as part of the National Arts Centre’s #CanadaPerforms series at 11:00 am EST on their Facebook Live.
Sharon Hampson and Randi Hampson, authors of Sharon, Lois and Bram’s Skinnamarink, will be reading their picture book on Mastermind Toy’s Instagram Live at 10:00 am EST.
Important information for teachers, librarians and booksellers: Penguin Random House Open License Online Story Time and Classroom Read-Aloud Videos and Live Events
If you’re a Tundra, Puffin Canada, or Penguin Teen Canada author or illustrator, and you want to get involved during this time, please reach out to your publicist (Evan or Sam).
In times of need, you can always depend on the KidLit community to band together and help out. Many authors and illustrators are doing live events on social media for kids to tune into from home! We will be compiling a list of our authors and illustrators who are pitching in with virtual events for families to enjoy:
Monday, March 16, 2020 – ongoing
Monday, March 16, 2020
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Thursday, March 19, 2020
Friday, March 20, 2020
- Ben Clanton, the author-illustrator of the Narwhal and Jelly graphic novel series, will be doing Facebook Live author visits at 5:00 pm EST (2:00 pm PST).
Monday, March 23, 2020 – ongoing
- Ben Clanton, the author of the Narwhal and Jelly series, will be doing Miximal Mondays on his Instagram live at 12:30 pm EST (9:30 am PST).
- Susin Nielsen, the author of No Fixed Address, will be reading a chapter a day on her Twitter live at 1:00 pm EST (10:00 am PST).
- David A. Robertson, the author of The Barren Grounds, will be reading a chapter a day on his Twitter live at 1:30 pm EST (10:30 am PST).
Tuesday, March 24, 2020
- Elly MacKay, the author-illustrator of Red Sky at Night, will be reading her picture book and demonstrating a craft on Tundra’s Instagram Live at 2:00 pm EST (11:00 am PST).
Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Thursday, March 26, 2020
Monday, March 30, 2020 – ongoing
- Dan Bar-el, the author of Audrey (cow), will be reading a portion a day of his middle grade novel on his Facebook Live at 2:00 pm EST (11:00 am PST). Download the Character List to follow which of the thirty-three narrators are speaking!
Tuesday, March 31, 2020
- Vikki VanSickle, the author of Teddy Bear of the Year, will be reading her picture book on Mastermind Toy’s Instagram Live at 10:00 am EST (7:00 am PST)
- Kass Reich, the illustrator of Carson Crosses Canada, will be reading her picture book on her Instagram Live at 2:00 pm EST (11:00 am PST).
- Sharon Hampson and Randi Hampson, authors of Sharon, Lois and Bram’s Skinnamarink, will be celebrating Sharon’s birthday on Facebook at 2:00 pm EST (11:00 am PST).
- Sharon Hampson, one of the authors of Sharon, Lois and Bram’s Skinnamarink, will be reading her picture book on Bedtime Stories with‘s Facebook at 8:00 pm EST (5:00 pm PST).
Wednesday, April 1, 2020
Friday, April 3, 2020
Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Wednesday, April 8, 2020
Thursday, April 9, 2020
Saturday, April 11, 2020
Tuesday, April 14, 2020
- We are hosting a Zoom lunch at 12:30 pm EST with Anna Humphrey and Kass Reich to celebrate the Megabat series. RSVP here to get the Zoom link!
Please refer to THIS PAGE for the most up-to-date event information.
Last updated on: Monday, April 13, 2020 at 10:27 am EST.