Today, we begin our blog tour for Shadows by Paula Weston! We hope you’re excited, because we are! The tour stops for today are:
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2013
- Wendy kicked off the tour with a giveaway and a guided tour of the setting with Paula Weston on The Midnight Garden while K. shared a review calling Shadows a “world of war between fallen angels and demons manifests into a woven tapestry of lust, sin, and redemption.”
- Jo Ann at Journey of a Bookseller said “being the first in the series, this one wets your appetite for the next one.”
- Crystal at WinterHaven Books interviewed Paula Weston about the Rephaim series . . . wait, what’s this about cliffhangers!?
- Alexandra at Collections said “Shadows was easily one of my most anticipated titles this year, and it lived up to all my expectations. I’m even more pumped now for the sequel Haze!”
- Lee at Rally the Readers noted that the “. . . tension between Gaby and Rafa was fantastic. . . . There were many times when I wanted to assist Gaby in smacking the smugness out of him” We couldn’t agree more!
Links will be updated to the direct post as they go live. Don’t forget, you can also follow @TundraBooks, @PaulaWeston, and the amazing bloggers on twitter!
You can also follow along on facebook at: Tundra Books, Paula Weston, and The Rephaim