You are invited to celebrate the launch of Ann Towell’s latest novel, Grease Town.
Launch of Grease Town
Date: Saturday, March 6th, 2010
Place: Oil Museum of Canada
Address: 2423 Kelly Road
Oil Springs, ON N0N 1P0 (map)
Do you want to know more about the book? Here are some recent interviews with Ann Towell:
- Ten Questions with Ann Towell on Open Book Toronto
- Historic race riot inspires new novel in The Sarnia Observer
- Novel captures tragedy of Oil Springs race riot in The Windsor Star
- Book based on 1863 race riot in Oil Springs in Petrolia Topic
- Race riot in Oil Springs basis for fiction in The London Free Press
- Grease Town provocative reading for youth in The Chatham Daily News
3 Replies to “Launch of: Grease Town”
I enjoyed GREASE TOWN a lot and wanted to be at the launch, but the distance …
… and Sarnia seems so far away too. Toronto must be surrounded by a force-field that inhibits one from venturing too far afield.